Sunday, October 4, 2009

About

Hi, I’m Jan Michael A. Buyco and I write HP Pavilion Entertainment PC Parts Blog to help people who have HP Pavilion Entertainment PC or are planning to buy one and don’t know it’s PC Parts when it comes to repairing, replacing or upgrading.

I started HP Pavilion Entertainment PC Parts Blog in 2009 to help other users who are interested in HP Pavilion Entertainment PC deal with the reviews of HP Pavilion, and provide computer tips and what to do before purchasing an HP Pavilion Entertainment PC or PC parts.

Working as an IT Professional over five years, I get a lot of questions from different users on how to purchase the right PC and what are needed to replace. Prior to my profession, I also manage an internet café, and I constantly browse the internet for information.

To contact me, please email MikeBuyco@gmail.com.